Our staff is dedicated and well trained to handle emergencies of all types. If you’re experiencing an emergency, please call us immediately. Our team of professionals will be able to determine the best course of action for your pet.
When does my pet need emergency care?
- Difficulty breathing
- Ingestion of a foreign object or unknown substance
- Swollen, hard abdomen that is painful to the touch
- Serious wound
- Suspected broken limb
- Any injury to the eye
- Loss of consciousness
- Inability to move or sudden weakness
- Unusual or erratic behavior
- Signs of extreme pain, such as whining or shaking
- Straining to urinate (especially a male cat)
- Labor that does not progress
- Signs of heatstroke